Bookings + Cancellations
We kindly ask you to be mindful of your bookings and cancellations:
1. You can cancel your booking until 2 hours before the class starts. To do this, go to your account and cancel the class in your schedule.
2. If you cancel within 2 hours before the class starts, this is a Late Cancel. You can do that 3 times per month. After the third Late Cancel the booking system will automatically suspend your privilege to book online for 10 days.
3. We do not like to keep you from your practice, so in the case that you have gotten yourself blocked from booking classes please make sure to keep an eye on the schedule for any last minute spots available and make sure to arrive on time should you wish to join. If the class is full you will not be guaranteed a spot and unfortunately you may have to wait until there is space.
When a class is fully booked, you can put yourself on the waiting list. Whenever a spot opens up, everybody on the waiting list will be notified. First come, first serve. You can use the waiting list both on the Eversports app and the schedule on the studio's website. However, you will only receive a notification about a free spot if you have the Eversports app on your smartphone. It also works if you download the Eversports app after putting yourself on the waiting list.
1. Add yourself to the waiting list and activate an automatic push notification on your smartphone.
2. You will see a confirmation about the activation on your app (you can deactivate at any time)
3. As soon as another customer cancels the appointment you and all the other customers on the waiting list will get a push notification. 'First come, first served' applies and as soon as a customer takes the free spot all the other push notifications will be deleted to avoid any confusion or inconvenience.
4. Now you can book and pay the class as usual.
5. If you are on the waiting list you can choose to come to the studio and wait incase someone does not show up, however, we will not exceed the class limit, if the class is full you will be expected to leave.
Completely new to booking classes with us?
1. You have to register on Eversports to sign up and join a class. Please provide us with your valid email address and phone number, we require this information so that we can contact you in case of emergencies eg. last minute class cancellations. Your personal information will be kept private you can not share an Eversports account, each person has their own account
2. We open 15 minutes before the start of the class. Please arrive on time so we that can start on time. If you are not going to make it, please Late Cancel your reservation in advance, otherwise you are holding a spot in the class and someone else can not join you can not give your reservation to someone else, each person has their own account
3. We do not give refunds except when a class is cancelled by us, for instance if the teacher is ill and we can not find a cover last minute. All payments are non refundable and non transferable.
4. You can cancel your class reservation up to 2 hours before the beginning of the class, no credit if cancelled within 2 hours before the class begins. If you cancel a class on time then you can receive a class credit and use it for another class. Single classes are valid for one month.
View our prices and membership options here
Are you going on vacation or taking a break from practice? Please send a written 1 week notice to firstname.lastname@example.org to pause your membership. Your membership is paused as from the following month, you can pause your membership for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 6 months please keep in mind: all payments are issued at the starting date of the membership. To pause a membership please let us know at least 1 week before the membership starting date, you can find this information in your Eversports account
* All our classes are taught in English
* In this studio we teach with hands-on-adjustments, this is the Ashtanga Mysore method of teaching
* It is obligatory to make a reservation on Eversports and to pay online first before attending a class
* We do not accept cash or card payments, please make sure to book and pay online
* Yoga is best done on an empty stomach so do not eat just before class
* Try not to drink too much before class or during the practice, try to wait until after Savasana
* Let your teacher know before class in the case of pregnancy, injuries or health issues
* We have mats available for you but it's always a good idea to bring your own mat. It's more hygienic and personal
* It's a clean space, we do a lot of deep breathing. Please try not to come in wearing heavy perfumes/ colognes
* Please come in clean and hygienic, and if you love to sweat as much we do please bring a towel
* We have a bathroom where you can also change your clothes, but we recommend you arrive prepared for practice to save time
* We offer modifications. We adjust the asana to suit your body, not your body to suit the asana
* We also have blocks, bolsters, straps, blankets and eye pillows. But it is always best to bring your own, check out our webstore if you're in need
* We have tea and water for you! We recommend you try not to drink until after the class is over
* Please make sure to read our terms & conditions found at the bottom of our website
Thank you for joining our classes ❤