Bookings + Cancellations
We ask you to please be very mindful of your bookings and cancellations, the following is only valid for our morning Mysore program:
1. You can cancel your booking until 6 hours before the class starts. To do this, go to your account and cancel the class in your schedule.
2. If you cancel within six hours before the class starts, this is a Late Cancel. You can do that 3 times per month. After the third Late Cancel the booking system will automatically suspend your privilege to book online for 10 days.
3. We do not like to keep you from your practice, so in the case that you have gotten yourself blocked from booking classes please make sure to keep an eye on the schedule for any last minute spots available and make sure to arrive on time should you wish to join. If the class is full you will not be guaranteed a spot and unfortunately you may have to wait until there is space.
4. If you arrive late for a shift (after 06.30 or after 08.15) our booking system will automatically register you as a No Show. This is the same as a Late Cancel. Teachers have to check-in students before the start time of the shift, if you arrive late for a shift, late cancel or do not show up at all more than 3 times a month the booking system will automatically suspend your privilege to book online for 10 days. This means if we don't check you in by 06.30 or 08.15 you will be considered a No Show, please understand that this actually means if you arrive at 06.31 or 08.16 you are late. Of course we are flexible and not actually this strict, however, these rules are in place for a reason; please don't take advantage of our kindness and patience.
When a class is fully booked, you can put yourself on the waiting list. Whenever a spot opens up, everybody on the waiting list will be notified. First come, first serve. You can use the waiting list both on the Eversports app and the schedule on the studio's website. However, you will only receive a notification about a free spot if you have the Eversports app on your smartphone. It also works if you download the Eversports app after putting yourself on the waiting list.
1. Add yourself to the waiting list and activate an automatic push notification on your smartphone.
2. You will see a confirmation about the activation on your app (you can deactivate at any time)
3. As soon as another customer cancels the appointment you and all the other customers on the waiting list will get a push notification. 'First come, first served' applies and as soon as a customer takes the free spot all the other push notifications will be deleted to avoid any confusion or inconvenience.
4. Now you can book and pay the class as usual.
5. Being on the waiting list does not mean you can just show up for the class, you can choose to come to the studio and wait incase someone does not show up, however, we will not exceed the class limit, if the class is full you will be expected to leave.
Completely new to booking classes with us?
1. You have to register on Eversports to sign up and join a class. Please provide us with your valid email address and phone number, we require this information so that we can contact you in case of emergencies eg. last minute class cancellations. Your personal information will be kept private you can not share an Eversports account, each person has their own account
2. We open 15 minutes before the start of the class. Please arrive on time so we that can start on time. If you are not going to make it, please Late Cancel your reservation in advance, otherwise you are holding a spot in the class and someone else can not join you can not give your reservation to someone else, each person has their own account
3. We do not give refunds except when a class is cancelled by us, for instance if the teacher is ill and we can not find a cover last minute. All payments are non refundable and non transferable.
4. You can cancel your class reservation up to 6 hours before the beginning of the class, no credit if cancelled within 6 hours before the class begins. If you cancel a class on time then you can receive a class credit and use it for another class. Single classes are valid for one month and class card for 3 months. Online classes and evening classes have a cancellation policy of 24 hours
- We are only open during class hours, doors open 15 min before the class begins. Because of our small space we're not too fond of walk in cliental. If you have any questions or would like any additional information we'd be happy to communicate by email, if you'd prefer a face to face meeting and to see and feel out the space for yourself we can also arrange that, please get in touch with us at
- All our classes are taught in English
- In this studio we teach with hands-on-adjustments, this is the Ashtanga Mysore method of teaching
- It is obligatory to make a reservation on Eversports and to pay online first before attending a class
- We do not accept cash or card payments, please make sure to book and pay online
- Yoga is best done on an empty stomach so do not eat just before class
- Try not to drink too much before class or during the practice, try to wait until after Savasana
- Let your teacher know before class in the case of pregnancy, injuries or health issues
- We have mats available for you but it's always a good idea to bring your own mat
it's more hygienic and personal
- It's a clean space, we do a lot of deep breathing
please try not to come in wearing heavy perfumes/ colognes
- Please come in clean and hygienic, and if you love to sweat as much we do
please bring a towel
- We have a bathroom where you can also change your clothes
but we recommend you arrive prepared for practice to save time
- We offer modifications we adjust the asana to suit your body, not your body to suit the asana
- We also have blocks, bolsters, straps, blankets and eye pillows
but again it is always best to bring your own, check out our webstore if you're in need (coming soon)
- We have tea and water for you!
we recommend you try not to drink until after the class is over
- Please make sure to read our terms & conditions found at the bottom of our website
Thank you for joining our classes ❤