GENERAL & PRACTICAL
BOOKINGS + CANCELLATIONS
We kindly ask you to be mindful of your bookings and cancellations:
1. Classes can be booked up to 30 days in advance. You can cancel your booking until 2 hours before the class starts. To do this, go to your account and cancel the class in your schedule.
2. If you do not show up or if you cancel within 2 hours before the class starts, this is a Late Cancel. Please do not Late Cancel, it is extremely inconsiderate for those on the waiting list. Please be organised and look at the Late Cancel option for last minute emergencies, for instance if you wake up ill, ladies holidays, if you have children or if you have a long commute to the shala. The Late Cancel option is not for changing your mind last minute and to sleep in, this is where being organised comes in; check in with yourself the night before and choose to cancel in advance rather than last minute.
3. You can cancel your class reservation up to 2 hours before the beginning of the class, no credit if cancelled within 2 hours before the class begins. If you cancel a class on time then you can receive a class credit and use it for another class. Please note: single classes are valid for 1 month and 5 class cards are valid for 6 weeks
When a class is fully booked, you can put yourself on the waiting list. When a yogi cancels a class, a waitlisted yogi who is next in line will be signed up automatically and will receive a message via email. A waitlisted yogi who's next in line will be added to a class first, as soon as a spot becomes available, if they choose to cancel then the next yogi in line will be added to the class. A waitlisted yogi cannot oversee whether they're next in line. There is no limitation on the number of yogis on a waitlist.
NEW TO BOOKING WITH US?
1. You have to register on Momoyoga to sign up and join a class. Please provide us with your real name, valid email address and phone number, we require this information so that we can contact you in case of emergencies eg. last minute class cancellations. Your personal information will be kept private you can not share a Momoyoga account, each person has their own account
2. If you are not going to make it to class please Late Cancel your reservation in advance, otherwise you are holding a spot in the class and someone else can not join you can not give your reservation to someone else, each person has their own account
3. We do not give refunds except when a class is cancelled by us, for instance if the teacher is ill and we can not find a cover last minute. All payments are non refundable and non transferable.
PRICES AND MEMBERSHIP
View our prices and membership options here
Are you going on vacation or taking a break from practice? You can pause your membership for a minimum and maximum of 1 month. Please keep in mind: all payments are issued at the starting date of the membership. To pause a membership please let us know by email email@example.com at least 1 week before the membership starting date, you can find this information in your Momoyoga account
PRIVATE LED CLASSES
Please see price overview below. Private classes are available for booking via Momoyoga on Tuesday and Thursday at 14:00 - 15:30. These classes are intended for beginners that would prefer or need some extra guidance outside of the Mysore room. Private group classes (max. 6 participants) are available upon request.
- single private class: €75
- private class for 2: €140 €70 per person
- group of 3: €195 €65 per person
- group of 4: €240 €60 per person
- group of 5: €275 €55 per person
- group of 6: €300 €50 per person
DIY ASHTANGA MYSORE CLASSES
DIY (Do It Yourself) Ashtanga Mysore is a non-guided self practice within a group setting. There is no teacher present to provide individualised verbal instructions and hands-on adjustments in this class setting. Enjoy a silent practice for yourself and please make sure to continue to follow the Mysore Etiquette. PLEASE NOTE: you can only book this class with the AV - Monthly Membership. Daily practitioners get access to the shala when there is no teacher present and entrusted to open and close on their own.
* All our classes are taught in English
* We require a minimum attendance of 2 days a week and encourage you to practice consistently as much as possible
* In this studio we teach with hands-on-adjustments, this is the Ashtanga Mysore method of teaching
* If you already have some experience with Ashtanga or Mysore then we usually take a step back at first to observe your practice before giving assistance
* Please make sure to read our Mysore Etiquette before attending our Mysore Program
* It is obligatory to make a reservation via Momoyoga and to pay online first before attending a class
* We do not accept cash or card payments, please make sure to book and pay online via Momoyoga
* Yoga is best done on an empty stomach so do not eat just before class
* Try not to drink too much before class or during the practice, wait until after Savasana
* Let your teacher know before class in the case of pregnancy, injuries or health issues
* It's a clean space, we do a lot of deep breathing. Please do not come in wearing heavy perfumes or colognes
* Please come in clean and hygienic, and if you love to sweat as much we do please bring a towel
* We have a bathroom where you can also change your clothes, but we recommend you arrive prepared for practice to save time!
* We also have mats (kurma black) blocks, bolsters, straps, blankets and eye pillows. But it is always best to bring your own, check out our webstore if you're in need. It's always a good idea to bring your own mat, it's more hygienic and personal
Thank you for joining our classes ❤