Ayurveda, the practice of traditional Indian medicine, recommends tongue cleaning as part of one's daily hygiene regimen, to remove the toxic debris, known as Ama. Tongue cleaning has existed in Ayurvedic practice since ancient times, using tongue scrapers made from copper, silver, gold, tin or brass.
* 100% pure copper is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
* Precisely designed to clean the whole tongue, flexible, non-gagging, ergonomic and is just the right size and comfort for adults and older children.
* Eliminates bad breath by removing the toxins and coatings on the tongue and slowing down the growth of plaque.
* Lasts a lifetime! You never have to buy another one.
* So many benefits! Not only is tongue scraping great for bad breath, but it also improves taste sensation, slows down the growth of plaque, and is beneficial for overall oral, spiritual, and digestive health.
Use daily after teeth brushing to remove bacteria and toxins from your tongue. Hold the edges of the tongue scraper tightly and gently scrape your tongue from back to front several times. To clean your tongue scraper, rinse with warm water after each use. Add lemon juice to restore polish and shine as needed.
Comes with small cotton bag.
Copper Tongue Scraper
Thanks for shopping at av-yogashala.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Returns / Exchange
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is damaged in anyway.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If your return is approved, we will exchange the product.
All items are non-refundable.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. We will notify you by email when your purchase is available for pickup.
If you are not practicing (Mysore classes) with us then our general in-store pickup hours are between 09.30 - 10.30 weekdays from Monday to Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.