MENSTRUAL CYCLE CONSULTATION
Menstrual Cycle Awareness is the mindfulness practice for women and is intrinsic to women’s wellbeing
Menstrual Cycle Awareness ''the inner yoga for women'' is a term used to describe the practice of paying attention to where you are in your cycle each day, what you are experiencing and how to care for your changing cyclical needs.
Through the practice of cycle awareness you can discover the inner seasons of your cycle and get to know your own seasonal pattern. When you know your unique cyclical pattern you can learn how to live and practice (yoga) in sync with your cycle.
What is Ayurveda and why is it incorporated?
The practice of Ayurveda as a medicine is believed to date back to over five thousand years, during the Vedic period of ancient India. The earliest known references to Ayurveda and its sister science, Yoga, appeared in scholarly texts from the time called “the Vedas.”
The name “Ayurveda” is derived from two words in Sanskrit, “ayuh” meaning “life” or “longevity” and “veda” meaning “science” or “sacred knowledge.” Ayurveda’s definition therefore roughly translates as “the science of longevity” or “the sacred knowledge of life.” At its root, Ayurveda is a holistic tradition and way of living that can help each of us to claim and celebrate our capacity for wellness.
Ayurveda offers a unique perspective on each stage of a woman's cycle. Discover how the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha - affect menstruation and develop a deeper understanding into the stages of your cycle!
You can learn more about Ayurveda online, we recommend you visit the website of Banyan Botanicals.
A Menstrual Cycle Consultation is for you if you want to:
• Have a better understanding of your cycle and your very unique menstrual experience
• Learn to embrace your changing patterns and use them in your daily life. It’s time to make your hormones work for and not against you!
• Prioritise self-care practices (yoga) that are in sync with your cycle
• Reconnect to your inner feminine essence and improve the relationship with your cycle, and ultimately with your body
• Take a proactive approach to enhancing your hormonal health
Menstrual Cycle Consultation sessions are also useful if:
• You’re thinking of/are transitioning from hormonal contraception and want guidance in navigating that change
• You’re experiencing issues with your menstrual cycle (PMS, PMDD and irregular cycles) or other emotional issues such as mood swings, anxiety and stress, and you want to see if an holistic approach can help
• You want a spiritual (yoga) practice that meets you right where you are, every single day
I love working with women who:
• Are passionate about reconnecting with their body and want to make self-care a priority
• Are curious about how flowing with the rhythms of their cycle can help them live a more stress free, mindful lifestyle
• Are devoted to their journey and willing to do the work!
What I don’t do:
• Diagnose menstrual or hormonal imbalances or prescribe medical advice
• Teach fertility awareness methods
• Dive deep into working with children, teens or women who are in or beyond menopause
What to expect:
When you work with me, expect equal parts practical and ritual; science and spiritual.
Menstrual Cycle Awareness has been life-changing for me, I couldn’t believe that no one ever taught me any of this! I’m inspired to help you to have a better menstrual experience; to have a better understanding of your menstrual cycle and live in tune with the natural rhythms of your body.
Menstrual Cycle Consultation Package:
This includes three sessions which must be booked within a three month period:
Intake 90 min
First session free! Let’s talk and get to know each other. This’ll help me get a better understanding of your lifestyle and menstrual cycle and give you some insight into what to expect.
1:1 Session 90 min | €75
This is where I explain everything to you! We will explore how to align your self-care (yoga) practice and lifestyle with your cycle; and we will explore practices for processing your emotions and connecting to your intuition.
Follow up sessions 60 min | €35
Highly recommended! I don’t believe in one time only sessions, please follow up to ensure that you are on the right track and doing the work! This is a good time to ask any questions that may arise after our initial consultation and to clarify any other details. * Minimum one follow up consultation is required, you can request as many follow up consultations as you like after that!
PURCHASE PACKAGE | €110
15% discount for AV - Monthly members | €93,50
Sessions are available upon request; we’ll schedule the first session via email. The first session is a free intake, if we’re a match then we’ll schedule our next appointment and I’ll send you a payment request for it (€70). After that session, we’ll schedule your first follow up and I’ll send you another payment request (€35). Get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form
Disclaimer: I do not treat, mitigate or cure disease. I will support your lifestyle changes in a holistic way. For medical advice seek medical attention of your medical doctor. Limitation of Liability: Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Shala under the name of jessicaludascher is not legally liable for misrepresentation or damages incurred by teachers or class attendees who utilise recommended resources.